Wednesday 3 March 2010

YAY FLATS HERE I COME!!







Day 16: Friday



I went down for a lung function test today and from what I could tell the results were good, I’m already double my lung function and once I start regular exercise it will only improve. The doctors are happy with me going to the flats so Julie took my stuff over and later on we both headed to Beechwood flat 4. It’s basic but it’s great to get away from the hospital.



Julie’s man mark was heading up tonight, after returning from Afghanistan, he is such a nice guy I hope he treats Julie well. He was arriving about 2am.I woke about 4.30am, and went for a wee poo yay! Then I couldn’t sleep so I put on my iPod and danced about my room. I then sent everyone a wee text to say:





“It’s 5am and I hope this doesn’t wake you all but just been Dancing about my room and wanted to send a text to every one of you makes this journey all the sweeter. I’m such, such a lucky girl to have the most amazing support network around me. You guys make every bit of pain worthwhile, you make every laugh ten times better and you give me a reason to get myself fit and well so that we can party into the night. I thank you for giving me the inspiration to beat the rough days. xx”

No comments:

Post a Comment