Wednesday 3 March 2010

Slippery slope of tiredness





Sunday 6th Dec



I awoke tired and went downstairs to see if I could sleep whilst watching the movie channels dad had got for me to enjoy while I was staying with them, however I ended up back in bed at 11am till 1 pm. I woke but was still pretty sleepy for the rest of the day and didn’t have energy to take missi out properly. I made mum and dad dinner and then Doug and fin came round and we headed to mine. Donna Rice came to visit me with amazing presents, a gorgeous new purse and socks and bracelet and then for my actual transplant she got me a Disney couture “Dreams come true” necklace. So appropriate, she said she had the lady at the counter crying. I love donna; she’s just such a breath of fresh air.



I had felt tired all day but my night temp was high so I checked it for the rest of the night and it seemed to be steadily rising, I phoned ward 27a and Helen said to phone the outpatient in the morning if it was still up.

No comments:

Post a Comment