Wednesday 3 March 2010

Going outside again


Saturday 12th December


I didn’t sleep too well last night after having some awesome sleeps, mainly up peeing through the night, but it was probably more due to me being fit for bursting food wise. And it’s a bit chillier on this ward to the other.


I got my levels done this morning, so they can check my new levels of anti rejection.


I awoke this morning and already had dread about trying to take my pills, and again when I tried to take the omeprazole I was sick again. SO gross!! It reminds me of when I was younger and mum and dad having to break up my creon into yoghurts. EURGH!


Anyway I retook my antirejection and thankfully hadn’t taken my predisonale yet so they were safe. I got myself ready and did my makeup and felt a bit more alive. Proff Corr came along and he said I could stop taking the magnesium which is great as that’s one less drug which makes me gag to worry about and at home they have different ones at home for me to take.


SO I’m typing this and waiting for Doug’s to arrive though I told him to take his time, he was knackered yesterday. We’re going to go out for the day, not really caring where but to get out even in the car will be nice. Doc just said stay away from bogey nosed kids. But we’ll go somewhere quiet. I really want to go to the deli along the road for some yummy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment