Wednesday 3 March 2010

Day 13 - its a bit rubbish

Day 13: Tuesday

I didn’t type yesterday as I haven’t been in a good place, negative thoughts overtaking my mind and not helping at all.. So today Julie and I went for a walk outside around the park, I have been totally disconnected and thinking I have been going mad, so I thought a walk about would be great and it did help a lot then the negative thoughts crept back in and again I pissed off Julie, she is the best to have here for this. I give her all my negative thoughts and she tells me its piss. Total piss. I can’t do this journey with a negative mind, I have to be positive, the way I have always been.

Poo will come the doctors are sure, it’ll just take time for my bowel to kick in properly.

Later on after my soup dinner, we went for another walk and we went to see where Julie has been staying for the past two weeks. I climbed up the two flights about 30 steps without losing any breath at all.

So hopefully I’ll get some sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment