Wednesday 3 March 2010

Day 11- and the beat goes on





Day 11: Sunday



Docs will be round tomoz but being on a liquid diet means I’m not getting too bloated. I need to stop obsessing but its mighty hard not to. I’m self medicating now and going over my teaching notes so it’s only a matter of time before I would be able to go to the flats if I do a jobby.



On another note Julie is back, minus dad. She’s brilliant. She leaves next Friday so it’ll be nice to have her around with me for the next five days. Dougie was here today and we watched the wire whilst I sat again head down with an enema in. Then we went for a walk and also did some exercise on the bike, it was sad to say goodbye and I cried a good bit saying bye to him but I know that this op has given us hopeful years together.



He got a flat tire on his way back and the weather was supposedly miserable. He had to change it on the motorway.



Not too much else happened today, I am hoping the physio may take me to the gym tomoz if I ask nicely or even in the next couple of days. I have so much time on my hands so I obsess. It strange being in the hospital and feeling so fantastic.



Well let’s hope it stays this way. I’m one very lucky girl I realise that, even when I do moan about needing to jobby. X

No comments:

Post a Comment