Wednesday 3 March 2010

Home home home

11th December 2009 –One month later


So I got lazy, very lazy and I never gave the good news about getting home on Wednesday 2nd, it was great to be home, taking missy out and getting used to doing things for myself. Also trying to do some extra fitness stuff but the walking of missy mainly did that, then on Friday Dougie and I got to go back to mine and spend the night which was fab. On Saturday Doug spent the day tidying up the garage and I mainly lounged about putting my tiredness down to not having slept all that well lately since being in hospital. We went out on a bike ride, on dougies single speed bike which was blooming hard work. But fantastic to actually do it.


Doug went off on Saturday night to go climbing with FInly on Sunday; I had pushed him to go cos he’s been so good at weekends constantly visiting me that he needs some time to do what he loves too. So I went back to mum and dads.


Only pain right now is my uncontrollable eating due to my steroids, I eat myself so full that I can’t eat any more and end up feeling a bit ill. SO have to start putting a stop on my eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment