Tuesday 23 March 2010

sicky sick sick

I think I'm breathing fine, in , out, in, out, big breathe in, but is it taking as much air in as before, is my cough after normal. I still have the cold that has been lurking about for the past 7 weeks. Every time it feels like it is shifting it comes back again. But now I'm also suffering from sickness and the dia. it started on saturday night, I had invited my sister round for drinks and the out for a boogie, but I was tired on saturday. I collected her about 7 and we came back here, once I was dressed I had extra energy. So I had about 5 drinks and dougie dropped us off in town. In the bar I had another drink and although I can say I was tipsy I wasn't bad drunk. I had a huge tartan duffle on and I was freezing, when we went to walk to the club I was so cold my sister told me this wasn't normal.
Dougie collected me and my sis and dropped her off. When we pulled up in the drive I had to get dougs to grab a sick bag as I couldn't move without being sick, and thus the night began, sick sick, little sleep, sick sick, shivering, then a temp of 38.4.
I know I should have phoned the hospital or went to A&E but I wanted to believe I had had some reaction to summit or maybe caught a sickness bug. Sunday I took paracetomal and my temp lowered, Dougie and I went into town and we were meant to go for food but even the thought of it was making me nauseaus. As it is doing as I type the word food.
We headed home and I was sick again in the car- thankfully in a bag.
Home and straight to bed, had a temp agaiin which paracetomal sorted and then onto monday I felt better, no temp, but I thought I would spend the day in bed to recouperate. Then at 6pm I got a temp again and dougfie returned home with lucozade and got me paracetomal. I feel so pathetic, I can get out of bed when I have a temp.
I phoned Newcastle and they spoke with a doc who said to go to my GP. I know there are lots of sickness bugs doing the rounds right now.
It's just so weird to feel this shit, it feels just like it did when I had an infection but I feel my breathing is ok. I dont know for sure, my coughing has increased and I seem to be bringing up more. I guess I will see today xxx

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon!!! I need you ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a sick bug with a temp a few weeks back and it took ages to shift. I wasn't coughing though so best get it all checked out. Hope it clears up soon and you are bouncing around again. It's horrible to feel unwell after seeing what it's like to be 'normal' - I found it much harder! Possibly because you don't really know what's going on, unlike pre tx when it was all very predictable. Get better soon!! xx

    ReplyDelete