Thursday 4 March 2010

Cough cough

I'm not going to back track much, needless to say things have been getting back to normal, however, its a normality where I can breathe. Went to see lady gaga on monday night with nicola and amanda and she was ace. She swore a lot which I appreciated.
On saturday night I was doing a pamper party at my sisters then headed out to meet mark,keifer and amanda and we headed to the polo lounge. LOVE IT!
I walked in with Keifer and some guy coming out the club said"you look beautiful" I laughed and said thanks but then thinking back I think he was talking to Keifer, ha ha ha what a conker!!
We sat upstairs enjoying the music and catching up before mark and keifer left and Amanda and I went to shakeour ass on the dance floor.
Tiesto Adiagio for strings came on and I was crying as I danced. I used to play that song a lot and imagine how I woud dance if I had the energy to dance crazily. It still hits me sometimes, the magnitude of getting these new lungs.
Skip to yesterday and this cold which doesn't seem to be shifting at all. I felt I was hindered in my breathing yersterday so I phoned the gp's and went along today for a check. I felt kinda stupid going along for a cough but I know I have to. The doc could hear some crackles in my lower lobes so she is phoning newcastle to find out what course of action to take.
I'm hoping it will be some oral antibiotics but I have a niggling feeling I may have to take a trip down south. Which is kinda sucky but ofcourse it comes with having such a precious gift.
I'll keep you posted on whats happening. . . . . .

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment