Wednesday 3 March 2010

Life in the flats - oh and finally the tummy works!!


Day 17: Saturday


Yay I’m doing poo’s!


Julie, mark and I watched some TV on the laptop today then headed out to find a McDonalds after Mark had mentioned Chicken nuggets. Mmmmmmm I had a lovely bacon, cheese burger, it was extremely scrummy and lovely to get out properly from the hossy in the car.


I phoned Nicola who at the moment is I Gartnavel with her abscess which is acting up again after she coughed up her valve. It was lovely to talk to her again as I phoned her the other day. I know she is having a rough time at the moment but she has been a rock to me when I have been having bad feelings. I said just after my tx that I didn’t want to flaunt it in her face but she replied saying that she thought she would be jealous but she is just really happy for me. She is such an amazing girl. . . . I hope this gets sorted for her.


We then came home, Doug’s was working on his van as it needs its MOT done this week so I said to head over after it was fixed. He left the house at 6.30pm to head here. Julie and I headed to the chip shop whilst mark watched the Wales, Australia Rugby game. Chips, gravy and mushy peas yummy.


Doug arrived around 9 and Julie and mark headed off. I’m going to really miss Julie; she has done so much for me and helped me in so many ways my gratitude can’t be verbalised. I just hope she realises how much her support has meant to me.


It was so lovely to have Dougie here, we watched The wire and I fell asleep, waking at 4.30am and waking Doug’s up and then having a wee chat with him. I fell asleep again and didn’t wake again till 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment