Sunday 14 March 2010

Kirsty in wonderland


Ah the joys of rugby!I went through to edinburgh yesterday with my dad, sis and dads double act norrie. They are so funny together with their stories of rugby trips. Anyway it was an ace day, where I met a lot of my dads mates from the rugby who were all asking how I was!!

Its so humbling to think of the amount of people who were hoping for my healthy recoup, its amazing how very lovely people can be, I was blown away with the amount of cards I recieved when I was in hospital.

Was back at mum and dads for about 9pm, I stayed with mum cos DOugs had went away climbing with mates so it was easier and nicer to stay with mum and the dog missi. She is absolutely gorgeous.

Today I went to get my hair done by my good friend Donna's girls. Well girl who is studying hairdressing, I went blonde and I must admit its taking a bit of getting used to. But thats me, I'm growing it now to be long and blonde like it was years ago and with any luck by a years time my swollen moon steroid face will have dropped a bit.

Just back from seeing Alice in Wonderland - Tim Burtons. It was great in the imax but it still doesn't beat my love for the original disney one. It was my favourite when I was little and has been since, when I used to have a bad day cf wise I would stick that movie in. Made me feel little again.


Kirsty xx


I've also had a couple of message from lovely readers of my humble blog saying they appreciated my honesty. I hope it is a little useful for tx and Cf'rs.

On a wee pants note I seem to have what looks like a cold sore on my top lip, though I have never had the cold sore virus before but trust me to have probably found it now ;)

So I'll be phoning newcastle tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment