Wednesday 3 March 2010

Rejection or Infection which way will it go??

Tuesday 8th Dec


Not much in way of change, they tried to take me off Cpap but my sats dropped to 79% so still using Cpap, but have brought down the oxygen level to 10l and the professor hopes that after my second dose we will see a difference but if we don’t then it may be the only option to do a ventilator with a bronch. I’m not too worried about that, if it needs to be done to fix this problem I’ll happily get a tube down my throat. So dad left in the hope that tomorrow will be a better day even.


Thursday 10th Dec


We have some great developments, my lung x-ray looked better, my chest is souding better and I’m slowly be weaned off the amount of oxygen I’m on. I was put onto nasal grips and started on 7l which later dropped to 3l and my lungs continued to work. Not quite as well and I’m still feeling pretty breathless but that hopefully going to rectify itself. Professor Corrigan popped his head in and said, looks like I was right, looking better.


At night I was dropped to 1l of oxygen, and I slept through.

No comments:

Post a Comment