Monday 13 December 2010

Frick sake its almost xmas!!

Again I should really update this better but here goes whats been happening . . . . The ball went amazingly, we raised over £12000, I did a radio piece for real radio regarding organ donation as did my unsuspecting sister who I heard so many times, I did a piece for the daily record about Julie and I. I nominated her as my unsung hero and we won lots of goodies and got a double centre page which was fantastic and really helped highlight organ donation. I also did some work for the scottish organ donation team and was featured on STV news. And this week Victoria and I are heading into her work to bring some christmas cheer and raise awareness for organ donation.

I passed my one year anniversary which was spent with my family and toasting my organ donor and family. But I also had a joint bday and transplantaversay night.
Didn't quite work to plan, after a couple of drinks I got very upset and this was the rest of the night- so in future my friend Kimberley came up with the plan that I do somthing adrenalin filled ie, go karting, zorbing, bungee jumping la la la to mark the year. Much better!!

I had an amazing night out with one of my oldest friends mark last thursday - wayyyyy too much booze and drunken dancing which eneded in my elbow hurting again - note that I broke my elbow two weeks ago following me doing some amazing MC hammer style dancing in the ABC rather drunkenly falling but giving my big sister and I the best laugh in years!!

I'm attending a CF night on Saturday which my dad has organised for Lochinch Rugby club, where I will be singing the foo fighters "my hero". I sang this at the masquerade ball in October and it went down rather well.

In between everything else I am now trying to establish myself in hair and beauty and trying to raise my profile. I met a great photographer who works for the sun - i'm doing a piece for them also. And he is wanting to work on some high end editorial style pieces.

A busy life I lead.

Never forgotten nubby.

Kirsty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment