Tuesday 4 January 2011

Ouchies said kirsty to the dentist

I'm cooking a BIG TOP cupcake at the moment, I didn't have any cocoa so have opted for hot chocolate mix. We'll see how that turns out.
I spent two hours today in the dentist chair getting fillings in, it's been a while since I visited the dentist. I'm ashamed- well not actually, there always seemed summit better to do with my time. Though I am regretting that now.
I think I mentioned I put my sister up for unsung hero last year and we both won the prizes which included teeth whitening so thus is what is happening. I am getting them sorted all expenses paid by the lovely folk at visage cosmetics and they were ab fab today.
Not one ounce of pain but a lot of soreness at keeping my big mouth open for so long.
Dougie is up in bed today with man cold, it' not the flu but poor thing feels crappy on his last free dat before starting back at work.

I really want to buy myself a big old book which I can use to write in, or scrap book in but it has to be BIG. Dougies mum Meg had a lovely one that she has had as far back as dougie remembers, it looks like summit from Harry Potter or what not but I want one the same.

I sat up till 2am last night, doing coursework. Think cos I started this I was actually spending time evaluating what was happening.

Got a good few things heading up soon, end of January I am off to the International MakeUp Artistry Trade Show with my makeup girls then February DOugs and I celebrate our four years together and we are hoping to head away and then I'm off to LA in April, closely followed by a weekend away to Amsterdam oh and damn I forgot I have bridesmaids duties to attend to again this year. My beautiful friend Fiona is getting married to her long term boyf Donald. So we are hoping to get away for a hen week - I couldnt make Karens last year so this year will be AWESOME!!
EEECK off to do some more coursework, think I am getting DOugie to take his beard off tonight o I can make him into a drag queen. Easily done ;) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment